Superior Gas Stove Inserts for Sale
A Better Fit Hearth Solution for Your Home
It’s hard to deny the allure of a fire. But that doesn’t mean you have to settle for the mess and hassle of a wood-burning fireplace to attain the comfort and ambience you crave. Instead, choose a gas insert. This hearth choice is designed to fit directly into your existing firebox with ease to quickly transform the design and convenience of your current fireplace without sacrificing the inviting surroundings you love.
With a variety of gorgeous designer faces and expansive windows, Peachtree Comfort Gallery’s gas stove inserts for sale in Gwinnett County, GA, are guaranteed to fire up your home’s atmosphere. However, the real beauty of these retrofits is the convenience. Not only do they generate a cozy fire at the touch of a button—even when the power’s out—but they allow you to control your fire’s flame and heat for your comfort.
Xtrodinaire offers a wide selection of U.S.-made gas fireplace and stove inserts that are custom crafted with an artful eye for stylish detail. Behind these products’ designer faces and expansive windows lies a convenient and clean comfort solution you can cozy up to. So upgrade your existing firebox, the right way.
Mendota’s gas fireplace inserts breathe life and warmth into the heart of your home—but without the mess and hassle of a real fire. These restoration-quality hearth units slide directly into your existing firebox to enhance the beauty, functionality and convenience of your current wood-burning fireplace. Mendota offers the upgrade you’ve been waiting for.
Turn Up the Heat
When comparing hearth solutions, it’s evident which one comes out on top. Unlike a wood-burning fireplace, which can be an inefficient heating source and adversely affect your indoor air quality, gas inserts let you transform your existing hearth into a super-efficient heater that burns clean energy with just the flip of a switch. Plus, these retrofits ignite an array of benefits, too, including:
- Increased energy efficiency. It’s time to stop wasting energy and money. Unlike a masonry fireplace that generates a dismal efficiency rating of 10 percent at best, 70 to 99 percent of your gas insert’s energy is directly used to heat your home. It’s a sure-fire efficiency difference that you’ll feel—literally.
- Enhanced indoor air quality. Whether you realize it or not, the quality of your indoor environment has a direct effect on your health. So, to protect you and your family’s wellbeing, you must create a cleaner space. Dissimilar to wood-burning fireplaces that emit ashes and harmful pollutants, gas inserts burn clean energy that produces little, if any, pollution or smoke. Choosing this retrofit means saying hello to a healthier, ash-free atmosphere and, most importantly, a healthier you.
- Lower monthly energy bills. A gas insert’s doors prevent heated air from escaping up your chimney and out of your home. Plus, they stop the cold outdoor air from sneaking in, too. This means your home will stay warmer for longer, reducing the need to use your hearth. So, you can take comfort in your cozier home and take comfort in an energy bill that’s decreased by as much as 40 percent.
- Skip the hassle and expense of renovation. Gas inserts allow homeowners to get a new look for their fireplace without having to do major remodeling work. This saves you time, money and a lot of headaches.
- Easy maintenance. Adding to their hassle-free nature, retaining your gas insert’s superior heat performance is stress-free. Scheduling one annual checkup a year protects your comfort from getting left out in the cold.
- Convenience at your fingertips. Long gone are the days of hauling wood. With the flip of a switch or the push of a button, gas inserts deliver the real fire ambience and warmth you crave—but without the aggravation of chopping and stacking wood. It’s called comfort at your convenience.
- Added value to your home. Fireplaces generate a welcoming atmosphere that people love—but no one loves the hassle that comes with it. So, when a potential homebuyer realizes that your gas insert allows them to have their cake and eat it, too, the appeal of your space skyrockets. The price they’ll pay for your home does, too.
- Broad installation options. From masonry fireplaces to prefab fireplaces, gas inserts are designed to fit them all. Even more, with their ability to be vented through an existing chimney or through a wall for a freestanding unit, gas retrofits are suitable for almost any home.
It’s time to fuel the fire for a home heating solution redesign. Your budget and your comfort will thank you.
Upgrade to Hassle-Free Warmth With Peachtree Comfort Gallery
When it comes to top-of-the-line gas stove inserts and gas fireplaces for sale in Suwanee, GA, look no further than Peachtree Comfort Gallery. Our wide selection of hearth products and our team’s unparalleled industry expertise is guaranteed to keep you warm—all heating season long. So take comfort in one of our stress-free heating solutions by filling out our online form, visiting our showroom or calling us at 678.541.6776 today!